Connect your Polar Flow account to Livelox
This guide describes how you connect an account from Polar’s web service Polar Flow with your Livelox account. By doing do, routes that you record with your Polar GPS watch will automatically be synchronized with Livelox when they are uploaded to Polar Flow.
If you already have connected your Polar account to Strava we recommend that you connect your Strava account directly to Livelox instead of connecting your Polar account to Livelox.
How to do it
- You record a route with your GPS watch from Polar.
- When the recording is finished, make sure that it synchronizes to Polar Flow. You can do that on your mobile device or desktop computer. Read more how to do it at Polar.
- Polar sends your route to Livelox. It is ready after a few seconds.
- Livelox does its best to connect the route to a class in a Livelox event (training or competition) based on the geography of the route and any uploaded start times or results. If the route is not automatically connected you can edit the route under My activities and connect it to the right class.
In order for it to work, you need:
- A GPS watch from Polar.
- A Livelox account.
- A Polar account. If you don’t have one you can create an account for free.
To set up an account
- Go to your account settings in Livelox.
- Under Connections to external applications, click on the button Edit settings for Polar.
- Polar settings in Livelox are shown. Write in your e-mail address which is connected to your Polar account and click on Connect to Polar.
- You need to approve that Livelox is connected to Polar. To do so, log in to your Polar account, click on your name, and then on Settings > Your profile. At the bottom on the side you see a question from Livelox. Click on View on and the next page Accept.
Finished! Note that the routes that you recorded before you connected Polar Flow to Livelox are not synchronized to Livelox. Such routes need to be uploaded via a file in Polar Flow or Livelox.